By Robert James
ROOSEVELT - INDIGO SLUB CHAMBRAY SHIRT
The Roosevelt is our vintage inspired work shirt. It is rough enough for Pit, Friday Night, but still smart enough for a Thursday at the office. The Reinforced pocket and small club collar find there origins in the the American West. Ken Curtis in "Gun Smoke" completes his handsome rugged look in photo below.
Classic workwear features:
- The Club collared Classic western work shirt.
- Made in 100% slub cotton denim
- Fisheye Corozo buttons make it rustic and Eco-friendly
- Work pocket that actually fits stuff
- Signature 4-button sleeve placket
- Curved bottom hem
- Made in New York City in the Garment Center
*Sleeve Length Info - We offer two different sleeve lengths, regular and long. Please see the chart below. Measurements are taken from the center back.