By Robert James
ROOSEVELT - CHAR BLK GINGHAM SHIRT
The Roosevelt is our vintage-inspired flannel work shirt. It is rough enough for Pit, Friday Night, but still smart enough for a Thursday at the office. The Reinforced pocket and small club collar find their origins in the American West. Ken Curtis in "Gun Smoke" completes his handsome rugged look in the photo below.
Classic workwear features:
- The Club collared Classic western work shirt.
- 100% Cotton Brushed Flannel
- Fisheye Corozo buttons make it rustic and Eco-friendly
- Work pocket that actually fits stuff
- Signature 4-button sleeve placket
- Curved bottom hem
- Made in New York City in the Garment Center
*Sleeve Length Info - We offer two different sleeve lengths, regular and long. Please see the chart below. Measurements are taken from the center back.